Royaloak Nora White Chair With Rocker & Revolve
- login to see your saved addresses
- YOU GET A BETTER PRICE, AS YOU ARE A REGULAR BUYER
- WIDE VARIETY OF FURNITURES FOR ALL YOUR PROJECT REQUIREMENTS.
- MULTI BRAND PORTFOLIO FOR CUSTOMIZED NEEDS AND PREFERENCES.
- FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT OUR LATEST ARRIVALS AND UPCOMING DESIGNS, EVEN BEFORE THE LAUNCH
- DISCOUNTED PRICING ON NUMBER OF UNITS AGAINST ORDERS BOOKED.
- FASTEST ORDER COMPLETION AND INSTALLATION PRIORITY.
- Sleek Arm Rest
- Super Soft Cushions
- Rocker & Revolve
Royaloak Nora Rocker & Revolve chair sofa in fabric has an elegant design. Thus giving an aesthetic feeling to your living or bedroom area as suited. Enjoy a peaceful day in your living room with the Nora rocking chair. It is featured with a Blind tufting design, Sleek Arm rest and super soft cushion seating to increase the comforts of your living space.
|Dimensions||Length: 33.5 x Width: 24.5 x Height: 39.5 Inches|
|Assembly Details||Self installation|
|Package Details||1 Rocking Chair|
Protect your sofa from direct sunlight & Keep atleast two feet away from radiator & other heat sources in your home
How to Clean Fabric Sofa
Vacuum your sofa's upholstery to remove accumulated dust from both under & above the surface, regularly. Don't use of any chemical & detergent product as they may cause severe damage & costly repairs
How to increase life of Fabric Sofa
It is always recommended to fluff & turn the detached cushions, seat & arms regularly to ensure the longevity. Don't move the sofa by pushing, dragging or lifting by the arm rest
Object to avoid keeping at Fabric Sofa
Keep sharp object away from your furniture
How to move Fabric Sofa
Carefully lift the sofa from the base when moving around the home
How to remove stain
Use dry cloth to remove spills immediately which will minimise the chances of stain forming. Don't rub or scratching the fabric & don't use any rough sponges.
How to make it look like new
Call a professional dry cleaning service, if you have any ink stain or any persistent stains. Don't leave any hot objects on fabric sofas including laptops
How much distance to maintain from Wall
Always maintain 5 inches gap from the wall. Do not place the sofa touching the walls.
What type of Brush to use for cleaning Fabric Sofa
Always make sure your brush is soft to avoid snagging and pulling on the fabric. Don't use the sofa to iron clothes, as excess heat may damage the fabric.
What not to do on Sofa
Don't jump or throw your self onto the sofa, it may damage the springs. Don't pull loose threads, cut them instead.
How to use Sofa
Don't sit on the arms or the back of the sofa & Don't sleep on the sofa this causes premature wear and may distort the padding under the fabric
We have various types of upholstery material options available which includes swede, velvet, cotton, jute, linen and many more.
Is your fabric furniture comfortable?
Absolutely, we offer furniture that is guaranteed to be of the highest quality and made of durable, comfortable materials.
How do I clean my fabric furniture?
If there are any spills or stains on fabric furniture, clean it right away. Also, using a vacuum cleaner once a month is essential. Before attempting any further methods, be sure to read the product's cleaning care and directions.
How To Clean Sofa Set?
One of the simplest ways to get dust and other debris off from sofas is to vacuum them, which works on all types of couches. The upholstery of your sofa can be cleaned depending on the spilled food or stain. While cleaning products may be necessary for fa
What Should I Keep In Mind Before Buying A Sofa?
The size of your area is the most crucial factor. Moreover, do some quick research on the material you desire, what might compliment the rest of your design, and your budget.
Is a corner sofa good for a small living room?
Because they come in a variety of sizes and sectionals, corner sofas are perfect for rooms of any size. It could therefore be easily adjusted to fit any living room size. The size of the space must be taken into consideration while selecting the sofa, and
What is the standard size of a corner sofa?
The length of a corner sofa set is typically 105.5 inches, or 8.8 feet. There are also larger sizes available that are up to 10 feet long. Both sizes have an L-shaped sectional that may be used as a sofa or bed and is included. Also, you can buy a sofa se
What Is The Difference Between A Couch And A Sofa?
A couch often won't have arm rests, but it might be big enough to provide roomy leg room. A sofa provides whole body relaxation and has supportive arms. You should purchase one based on your needs because the two are intended for distinct uses
Which Type Of Sofa Is Best?
You can explore the large variety of sofa sets online at Royaloak to bring home your next sofa. Available in a large variety of collection, designs, and styles, you will find what you are looking for.
What Are The Materials Recliners Are Available In
Recliners are available in a variety of materials. Popularly, luxe leather recliners are go-to options for folks looking for a low-maintenance and high-quality seat.
How To Take Care Of Recliners
The recliner must be dusted regularly. You could consider using a vacuum for this purpose, using a small brush attachment. Any and all spills must be taken care of immediately, before it settles into the upholstery.
Which Material Of Accent Chairs Is The Best For Use?
The most popular material for accent chairs is fabric. If the chair is to be placed in a high-traffic area like the kitchen or dining room, wood and plastic are best since they can be cleaned easily. They are also great options in warm climates.
- Avoid outdoor use and exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat or sunlight as this can cause the sofa color to fade.
- Keep sharp objects away from your sofa. A little tear on the fabric cover may be hard to repair.
- If you have removable back cushions (or put extra cushions on your sofa), do reverse them periodically and fluff them up while arranging so that the cushion stays even.
- Vacuum your sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt and dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibers.
- Try to avoid food and drink spillage of any kind. If spills occur, do not leave unattended.
- In case of a stain, a water-free fabric cleaner can be used. However, avoid applying the cleaner directly on the stain as this can cause damage to the fabric and fade color. Pour the cleaner onto a clean cloth and test its effect on a hidden area of the sofa before cleaning the stain with the cloth.
- Getting your sofa professionally cleaned once every 6-8 months will not only take care of the nooks and corners that you can't reach, it will also make it more durable.
- Fiber-filled backs and armrests will flatten with regular use. However, they can be brought back to shape as easily as a normal pillow.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.
More than 3M+ satisfied customers
Very modern look
I purchased it recently and this Grey color gives it a very modern look and the quality seems to be great
Bought after my friend recommened , worth it.
Experience is really good
Awesome build quality and product .I have been using this chair from past 25 days and experience is really good
Setup worked well. Installation was smooth. Appealing design, Lots of storage options and exquisite finish.
The seat of this chair is not hard. In this chair, we can sit comfortably for many hours and complete our works
Simply awesome!! Now I can enjoy my games the way it is supposed to be